Thursday, June 12, 2008

Welcome to My Blog

Well, here it is. My first attempt at blogging. I've never really had much interest in blogging, but I started reading an old friend's blog the other day and thought that updating my own blog would be an interesting way to entertain myself. If anyone else gets some sort of entertainment from it, all the better.

I'm guessing that this blog won't be updated very often, if at all. In fact, it might not be much more active than this blog.



I'm guessing that this blog will mainly focus on stuff that I think is funny, idiotic, or awesome. Which brings me to the name of this blog. I have an unhealthy man-crush on Ron Zook. So much so that I decided to use that as my pseudonym. Ron Zook is like a cross between He-Man and Dirk Diggler.











Now that I have that off my chest....

Well, that about does it for the blog introduction. Back to watching the U.S. Open. (The US Open and the College World Series all on the same weekend. . . .life is good)

No comments: